sabato 12 luglio 2014

If Henry II says yes

I'm reading the Courier about stars supporting "yes campaign", so I meet Brian Cox again. What an actor. And born in my dear Dundee.

When he played Henry II in the Devil's Crown, my favourite drama serial, his work was so important to me: he helped a young girl who was trying to learn more and more about the Plantagenets.

Henry II and his incredible life, wife, children. Love, war, good administration, bad temper. And betrayal. After 30 years I had to write about it and I decided to tell more about King John: I chose the favourite son, who would hurt him more.

Henry II and Scotland... Hard times.

And now Henry II can support yes in indyref. Let me smile and play a little about it.

http://www.nomosedizioni.it/catalogo.php?b=12NMS412

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento