venerdì 7 settembre 2018

It don't worry me (more human)

It don't worry  me. This song tasted in "Nashville" is following me after meeting a kind humanoid with an even kinder creator, Mr. Hiroshi Ishiguro.

It don't worry me, it doesn't scare me. Well, perhaps the first time he looked at me, I felt judged… is it the right word? Then I talked to Ishiguro and his words were impressive to me. 


We are all looking for the human side. The side we are losing, century after century, day after day. Sometimes we accuse technology, just because we need a guilty guy very easily, like in films. It's too hard to look into ourselves.

So it don't worry me, as they sang in Nashville. 

You may say that I ain’t free, 
but it don’t worry me. 

I want to become more human, or at least I'll try.

7th September, Villa d'Este, Forum Ambrosetti.
Non mi preoccupa. La canzone assaggiata in "Nashville" mi insegue, dopo l'incontro con l'umanoide e Mr. Hiroshi Ishiguro. Sarà perché era gentile e il suo creatore di più.

Non mi importa, mi spaventa.

Va bene, forse la prima volta che il robot mi ha guardata, mi sono sentita un po' giudicata. Non so se sia la parola giusta. Ma le parole di Ishiguro mi hanno colpita.

Tutto sta nel cercare il lato umano. Essere più umani. Quel lato che stiamo perdendo secolo dopo secolo, e via con le accuse alla tecnologia, il cattivo di turno come in un film.

Ma non mi importa, anche se puoi dire che io non sono libera.

Io vorrei essere più umana o provarci.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento