giovedì 19 giugno 2014

Snape, the writer and the Queen

Three months, less now. I'm celebrating in a strange way: following Snape. You know, he's my fav character in "Harry Potter". From the very start. Perhaps it's just I can't believe one is bad, Red Cross is coming.

Maybe it's just I hate what looks too easy.

Even if I'm studying and learning, I should admit I'm a bit disappointed by Mrs. Rowling's donation to "Better together" campaign in Scotland. Of course, this is reality, no magic world, but it's hard in my imagination not to see Harry pointing his wand. Snape is looking silent, I hope.

Meanwhile I admire the Queen's neutrality. In Italy I don't think I'd find anyone willing to keep it.

Good morning, Scotland. Less than three months and I'll be hugging you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento